The Taylor Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Inc. Business Scholarship
Award Overview: Taylor will hereby establish the Taylor Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Inc. Business Broker Scholarship. An initial scholarship of $500.00 will be awarded to a student attending a four-year college.
Administration: The award is defined and administered as follows:
- Title of the award shall be the Taylor Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Inc. Scholarship.
- A scholarship review committee will choose candidates on an annual basis and will be comprised of Taylor Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Inc. staff.
- Funds will be awarded to support scholarship for tuition, fees or instructional learning expenses.
- The intent of the donor is to present at least one $500.00 scholarship annually.
Scholarship(s) will be awarded to one or more students meeting the following criteria:
- Student must be enrolled in an accredited 2 or 4 year college academic program.
- Student must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and must have completed 15 credits or more.
- Copy of college transcript required, unofficial copies are acceptable.
- Letter of recommendation from a College or University Professor or current employer.
- To be considered a finalist, please complete a short personal essay answering the following question:
- “Please tell us about your personal contribution to your local community (charities, schools, youth sports, church, etc.), as well as your career goals after graduation.
Scholarship applications are available now with a deadline date of April 1, 2019. Selections will be made in the beginning of May. Disbursement of the scholarship will be sent directly to the student’s college or university’s office in June.
Submittals can be made by emailing email@example.com